Share | 
 

 [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 20:37

@Hige-san wrote:
@Kscarlet wrote:
I've never said that I wanted that he should have been disqualified, but that he should have receive a real penalisation, and not just few points.
Ok, so what kind of "real" penalisation do you propose ?
That's an AMV Iron Chef, judges don't have many possibilities to penalize him.

The video doesn't follow the rules, so its place should be very down in ranking in any case.

As you have been penalized, he should have been penalized too. Of course he would have deserved a better place than yours, because he has edited more than you.

@Luciole wrote:
Sacré Scarlet
What? O.o


Last edited by Kscarlet on Sat 17 Mar - 20:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
vlex
Admin
avatar
Admin

Female Messages : 9526
Age : 28
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 20:38

@Kscarlet chill out a little, its not like koys won anything, he is just 7 in action. Wink



In battles, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that have no power.
They are the ones that have no resolve for battle.


Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.frbb.net/forum
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 20:45

@vlex wrote:
@Kscarlet chill out a little, its not like koys won anything, he is just 7 in action. Wink
I don't care what he has won or not, he doesn't follow the rules, so I wanted to know from the judges (and not from all the other people who have nothing to do) why he hasn't been really penalized.
I just wanted to know what is the penalization which you have given to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
vlex
Admin
avatar
Admin

Female Messages : 9526
Age : 28
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 20:49

I give up, you are the only one saying 1:45, his video is 1:55 judges said he got penalized.. you are just making a fool of yourself, stop lol



In battles, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that have no power.
They are the ones that have no resolve for battle.


Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.frbb.net/forum
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 21:01

If for you 10 MUTE seconds are valid, so anyone could have make a video with mute seconds just to reach the minimum durate, am I right?
If you think that this thing is valid and mostly correct towards all the other participants who have engaged a lot to make the video following the rules (I repeat, decided by you), I've nothing to say. I just wonder if you would have done this also for any other participant and not just because Koys is a member of your studio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
vlex
Admin
avatar
Admin

Female Messages : 9526
Age : 28
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 21:03

knowing Creed and Nyala, they wounldnt have done that just because its a member of are studio(if they would have done that dont you think they would have put him higher?) and like said before, AngelFace is one of the judges too, and she is not a member of our studio^^

so just take it easy, this IC is for fun first of all =)



In battles, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that have no power.
They are the ones that have no resolve for battle.


Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.frbb.net/forum
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 21:17

@vlex wrote:
knowing Creed and Nyala, they wounldnt have done that just because its a member of are studio(if they would have done that dont you think they would have put him higher?) and like said before, AngelFace is one of the judges too, and she is not a member of our studio^^

so just take it easy, this IC is for fun first of all =)
Yes it's all very interesting, but I want to know their motivations and not yours.
Then again, it's not very credible told by another member of your studio, excuse me. fuck that

However, I'm not angry or anything, I just want that the rules are followed, whether for fun or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
TritioAFB
Membre actif
avatar
Membre actif

Male Messages : 182
Age : 28
Localisation : Honduras
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 21:20

'After a few days, Tritio finally returns. He realized his name was mispelled You don\\'t say '

Congrats everybody, Specially my buddies of Argentina. Surprised they reached 3rd place in the team rank.

And yeah Kain, Triotio? Well I guess that was effect of the tiredness. I don't blame you my judges, since I have also been judge mistakes like these are not something you'll easily avoid. Although some of the participants get kinda upset, I believe it's better that the judges just forget to put capital letters than adding other letters to your nick you sir

The other thing I was going to mention: We should hang out more often Nyala. 6 of your choice are my style of music. Same with you AngelFace and Creed. Funny fact is that I ended making the video with Creed's pack when I first thought Nyala was the chosen one aww yeah


Back to top Go down
View user profile
vlex
Admin
avatar
Admin

Female Messages : 9526
Age : 28
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 21:25

@Kscarlet wrote:

Yes it's all very interesting, but I want to know their motivations and not yours.
Then again, it's not very credible told by another member of your studio, excuse me. fuck that

WTF is wrong with you? lol I give up, just keep making a fool of yourself so people can get a good laugh fuck that



In battles, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that have no power.
They are the ones that have no resolve for battle.


Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.frbb.net/forum
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 21:35

@vlex wrote:
@Kscarlet wrote:

Yes it's all very interesting, but I want to know their motivations and not yours.
Then again, it's not very credible told by another member of your studio, excuse me. fuck that

WTF is wrong with you? lol I give up, just keep making a fool of yourself so people can get a good laugh fuck that

Bitch please, fuck that
lalugh is good for health!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Luciole
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1239
Age : 27
Localisation : Namimori
Date d'inscription : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 21:52

Suce ma jambe, elle est longue est velue.

Sinon petite question : C'est Dn@ en solo qui va devoir faire le prochain IC ou c'est toute sa team ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 22:04

@Luciole wrote:
Suce ma jambe, elle est longue est velue.
fuck no
Feel free to begin by your own. fuck that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Hayden
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Male Messages : 1305
Age : 27
Localisation : Somewhere
Date d'inscription : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 22:16

facepalm



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koys
Ex-Members
avatar
Ex-Members

Male Messages : 4630
Age : 26
Localisation : Shinsekai
Date d'inscription : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 22:21

@vlex wrote:
@Kscarlet wrote:

Yes it's all very interesting, but I want to know their motivations and not yours.
Then again, it's not very credible told by another member of your studio, excuse me. fuck that

WTF is wrong with you? lol I give up, just keep making a fool of yourself so people can get a good laugh fuck that

EXPLDRRRR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.com/
MagicDarkLight
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1674
Age : 24
Localisation : BELGIUM
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 23:02

@Kscarlet wrote:
@Luciole wrote:
Suce ma jambe, elle est longue est velue.
fuck no
Feel free to begin by your own. fuck that

Can you stop being a KH fan please?

Luciole, c'est Dna tout seul d'après les règles! (Mais vu comme les IC st sont devenus ouf ça sera pas forcément possible je pense xD )


Last edited by MagicDarkLight on Sat 17 Mar - 23:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
cmoididi
Passionné
avatar
Passionné

Male Messages : 474
Age : 23
Date d'inscription : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 23:06

J'avoue que DN@ vas devoir ce craquer pour le faire en solo. Il est pas mal sont monologue à Kscarlet not bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vlex
Admin
avatar
Admin

Female Messages : 9526
Age : 28
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 23:13

@MagicDarkLight wrote:
Can you stop being a KH fan please?
PLZ



In battles, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that have no power.
They are the ones that have no resolve for battle.


Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.frbb.net/forum
Creed
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Male Messages : 1506
Age : 27
Localisation : Beuze en son
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 23:15

Ok Kscarlet,I had a more spicy and longer answer(and deserved) but I realized that it was not worth my nerves I for your childish reactions, seriously, at first I thought your comments were a joke, but you insisted more and more and then I realized it was you the joke.

So I'll explain very clearly why Koys got this place in the ranking, and why he is ranked higher than you (because I think we all understand why you are reacting like a spoiled brat)

If we would have eliminated, even penalize hardly all the videos that did not meet the imposed 2 minutes and had like 10 sec of fade in black at the end, we would have to penalize a good 10 amv of the IC, but as the purpose of this IC was not to penalize badly and ruined the atmosphere of the contest, we more or less decided to be more human and understanding for them, and I can assure you that Koys is not the only one to be in this case.

For his 7th place, which we can remind that its not a glorious place, it's just that despite his faults, the clip proposed enough interesting FXs and a very respectable editing (which goes beyond that of summarize the history of FF7 which has already been seen 1000 times). So instead of coming to ruin the thread and whine with a future response (which I'm sure will be just as stupid as your earlier responses), I invite you to talk about it in private message and leave this topic for the grownups and reasonable person.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
Angelface
Ex-Members
avatar
Ex-Members

Female Messages : 580
Age : 27
Localisation : S.B.A
Date d'inscription : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 23:17

Seriously Kscarlet, it's really ridiculous, beside I Creed and Nyala ( the """Judges""" ) has already answred you

So what are you , twelve ?
Because if you don't have anything to do , just go away, you're boring
And as you said you won't participate to the next IC , so leave us alone -_-'
Anyway, this is my last message for you, bacause it's just a waste of time
And i'll ask to everyone else to not answer her, if you don't want to waste your time too Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimS
Passionné
avatar
Passionné

Messages : 390
Age : 26
Date d'inscription : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 23:39

KScarlet : Honestly, you're taking this too seriouysly, that's just an IC, I really don't think Creed/Nyala cares about put one of their ST buddies higher than other editors.
Also, about the lenght, seriously, you're jsut picky. Look, there are almost 100 videos which had to be judged in a short deadline so that judges only were able to do a "basic" judgement imho. I mean, a vid that's close to 2 minutes doesn't need to be pointed as much as Hige's one, and fact is even Hige agreed with me XD


Anyway, don't think the community here is full of assholes, it's just that we don't take anything seriously and reading you complaining is just a lot of fun, we're like "WF? Who cares?!" x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sat 17 Mar - 23:47

@vlex wrote:
@MagicDarkLight wrote:
Can you stop being a KH fan please?
PLZ
Drogatevi coglioni fuck that


@Creed wrote:
Ok Kscarlet,I had a more spicy and longer answer(and deserved) but I realized that it was not worth my nerves I for your childish reactions, seriously, at first I thought your comments were a joke, but you insisted more and more and then I realized it was you the joke.

So I'll explain very clearly why Koys got this place in the ranking, and why he is ranked higher than you (because I think we all understand why you are reacting like a spoiled brat)

If we would have eliminated, even penalize hardly all the videos that did not meet the imposed 2 minutes and had like 10 sec of fade in black at the end, we would have to penalize a good 10 amv of the IC, but as the purpose of this IC was not to penalize badly and ruined the atmosphere of the contest, we more or less decided to be more human and understanding for them, and I can assure you that Koys is not the only one to be in this case.

For his 7th place, which we can remind that its not a glorious place, it's just that despite his faults, the clip proposed enough interesting FXs and a very respectable editing (which goes beyond that of summarize the history of FF7 which has already been seen 1000 times). So instead of coming to ruin the thread and whine with a future response (which I'm sure will be just as stupid as your earlier responses), I invite you to talk about it in private message and leave this topic for the grownups and reasonable person.
I've simply said my opinion leaving a simple question, thinking I was free to ask explanations.
I just wanted to receive answers by judges, but a lot of people with nothing to do have interfered and so I've replied to all.

If you think that I've written my comment just because I'm lower than Koys, you are wrong. His position is the only one that I've complained because, beside the fact he hasn't respected the rules, he's also made those ten seconds without song which seemed a tease. I don't give a fuck if my video seems one of the 1000 already existing, I could arrive last for what I care. I've just said that I would appreciated if the rules would have been followed, and if there had been ten videos to disqualify, it would have been right to disqualify them. You are a bunch of incompetents, this IC has been a fail starting by the organization. The only one who's wasting time is me, because I've thought to be able to talk with people who manage to do it. Branco di sfigati coglioni del cazzo che non siete altro.

@angelface wrote:
Seriously Kscarlet, it's really ridiculous, beside I Creed and Nyala ( the """Judges""" ) has already answred you

So what are you , twelve ?
Because if you don't have anything to do , just go away, you're boring
And as you said you won't participate to the next IC , so leave us alone -_-'
Anyway, this is my last message for you, bacause it's just a waste of time
And i'll ask to everyone else to not answer her, if you don't want to waste your time too Wink
Imbecille.
Non hai capito na sega lol.


@MimS wrote:
KScarlet : Honestly, you're taking this too seriouysly, that's just an IC, I really don't think Creed/Nyala cares about put one of their ST buddies higher than other editors.
Also, about the lenght, seriously, you're jsut picky. Look, there are almost 100 videos which had to be judged in a short deadline so that judges only were able to do a "basic" judgement imho. I mean, a vid that's close to 2 minutes doesn't need to be pointed as much as Hige's one, and fact is even Hige agreed with me XD


Anyway, don't think the community here is full of assholes, it's just that we don't take anything seriously and reading you complaining is just a lot of fun, we're like "WF? Who cares?!" x)
I'm glad to see one guy replying in an educated way.
And I'm also happy that you take all for fun, but I was expecting some sort of seriousness, which I haven't seen here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
MagicDarkLight
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1674
Age : 24
Localisation : BELGIUM
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sun 18 Mar - 0:05

@Kscarlet wrote:
Are you able to write a name without making errors? lol

About Koys, without mentioning the fact that I didn't like it, wasn't the minimum lenght 2 minutes? Because his video is 1:45 minutes long, why wasn't he disqualified? Then again, if you didn't want to disqualify it, why haven't you penalized it? Ooh yes, Soul's Team member.

Surely I won't participate again in your IC, because I don't agree with your way to judge.

You see it's not "a simple question" or so, there's sarcasm and rage.

You want seriousness? Here, seriousness is all about editing, if you want people to care, so yeah, they care about editing, not rules.

We're free. You're chained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
MimS
Passionné
avatar
Passionné

Messages : 390
Age : 26
Date d'inscription : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sun 18 Mar - 0:08

@MagicDarkLight wrote:
We're free. You're chained.

Them for Empty Mosaic 3 lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vlex
Admin
avatar
Admin

Female Messages : 9526
Age : 28
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sun 18 Mar - 0:50

enough of this sh*t lol I'm going to delete every next posts which has to do with Kscarlet. Go PM.

GG a tous vraiment de super clips à cette IC, surprise du Level good game ! Bonne chance à Dédé pour organiser le prochain ca va etre une joie fuck that Good job everyone



In battles, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that have no power.
They are the ones that have no resolve for battle.


Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.frbb.net/forum
LukeG
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 6
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   Sun 18 Mar - 1:08

I WANTED TO BE 10th PENALIZE ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).   

Back to top Go down
 

[Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 Similar topics

-
» [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (MUSICS).
» [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (RESULTS).
» [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT (Rules).
» [Soul's Team] IRON CHEF VIII - TRIUMVIRAT
» Souls Team IRON CHEF 09 : CATEGORY- RESULTS THREAD

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 08 : TRIUMVIRAT-