Share | 
 

 Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nihilant01
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 42
Age : 27
Localisation : Lucca, Italy
Date d'inscription : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Mon 3 Sep - 20:34



MEP made for 2.0 MEP AMV Art Competition.
Our purpose was to represent a "Fairy Tales" concept within an action video.

Tracklist:

1. Nihilant01
2. Riccardocasu
3. Diegao94
4. [key]scarlet
5. Kyros
Outro: Nihilant01

Coordinated by Nihilant01

Download link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=188994

Hope you like it Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/forum/index.php
Kyros
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 24
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Thu 6 Sep - 18:44

In general for what little time we have edited, has been doing a good job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayden
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Male Messages : 1305
Age : 26
Localisation : Somewhere
Date d'inscription : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Thu 6 Sep - 19:31

A little disappointed, even if you passed a little time on it
Don't like the rythmic of the riccardosu's and Scarlet's Parts, the lips of your part scarlet is completely fail ...... duh
This is too much clean in the edit, and because of that this is a little too boring to watch for me take more risks, i prefer the last one part the rythmic is good



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Thu 6 Sep - 19:50

@Hayden wrote:
A little disappointed, even if you passed a little time on it
Don't like the rythmic of the riccardosu's and Scarlet's Parts, the lips of your part scarlet is completely fail ...... duh
This is too much clean in the edit, and because of that this is a little too boring to watch for me take more risks, i prefer the last one part the rythmic is good
Being clean is my style and in general I don't like putting effects just for use it without any sense. However, I sincerely think that even wanting, in this particular case, the effects would have been useless and harmul. The anime doesn't fit with effects and the song too.
Anyway I understood which are the French tastes and therefore I understand you and your point of view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Hayden
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Male Messages : 1305
Age : 26
Localisation : Somewhere
Date d'inscription : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Thu 6 Sep - 20:04

@Kscarlet wrote:
@Hayden wrote:
A little disappointed, even if you passed a little time on it
Don't like the rythmic of the riccardosu's and Scarlet's Parts, the lips of your part scarlet is completely fail ...... duh
This is too much clean in the edit, and because of that this is a little too boring to watch for me take more risks, i prefer the last one part the rythmic is good
Being clean is my style and in general I don't like putting effects just for use it without any sense. However, I sincerely think that even wanting, in this particular case, the effects would have been useless and harmul. The anime doesn't fit with effects and the song too.
Anyway I understood which are the French tastes and therefore I understand you and your point of view.

By risks, i mean more try new transitions etc, not effect wai



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dn@
Admin
avatar
Admin

Male Messages : 7756
Age : 28
Localisation : Soul's Team City !
Date d'inscription : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Fri 7 Sep - 14:40

@Kscarlet wrote:

Being clean is my style and in general I don't like putting effects just for use it without any sense.
It's up to you to give your effects a sense don't think we put them just for the show, each effects can be applied to any style of music and anime they just have to be the right choice and to have a reason to be there.

Effects aren't only 3D comp on AE.

__________________________

About the MEP i thought it wasen't bad, the editing was clean all the way but the song is really tiring and there was nothing outstanding that makes me wanna rewatch it another time.

I also thought the dynamics could be much better in this MEP the rythm and synch is very linear no particular evolution from the begining to the end it's almost the same pace, which make the video less immersive.

See ya )


~ F***.Y.C
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.com
vlex
Admin
avatar
Admin

Female Messages : 9538
Age : 28
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Fri 7 Sep - 19:50

It's an okay MEP, for me it just miss a Wow Factor Razz



In battles, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that have no power.
They are the ones that have no resolve for battle.


Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.frbb.net/forum
Kscarlet
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Female Messages : 26
Age : 25
Localisation : Italy
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Sat 8 Sep - 21:51

@Dn@ wrote:
@Kscarlet wrote:

Being clean is my style and in general I don't like putting effects just for use it without any sense.
It's up to you to give your effects a sense don't think we put them just for the show, each effects can be applied to any style of music and anime they just have to be the right choice and to have a reason to be there.

Effects aren't only 3D comp on AE.
With "Being clean" I didn't mean that I never use effect at all, but in the sense that my goal isn't make them gaudy and evident (for example, masks with TV simulator in the background for make them evident). The effects which I use (and trust me, they are many) are for the most masks of compositing, colorations and touch-up of images which their goal is make the video homogeneous and that, accordingly, more than often they aren't noticed. That is what I meant by "is my style " and with this I'm not saying that your way to use the effects is wrong, I just noticed that in general you put effects which, in my honest opinion, are superfluous. (this is a thing that I've noticed in several French videos). And that's why I said " I understand you and your point of view".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Nyala
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Male Messages : 5499
Age : 27
Localisation : Paris, France.
Date d'inscription : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   Sat 15 Sep - 21:42

Yeaaah ! Within Temptation with strongs knights, I fucking like that !

I'm just disappointed by the credits, an After Effetcs composition with mirror effect and dirty typo, not very amazing.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.souls-team.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]   

Back to top Go down
 

Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Lumen - Rising Production [MEP]
» Collectionnez-vous les cels et dessins de production Disney ?
» Rising Con Spain 11 & 12 June 2011
» Valhalla rising
» Production photo du mardi 6 juillet - Erwan Morère

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos-