Share | 
 

 [Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RoX
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 2766
Age : 28
Localisation : Namur
Date d'inscription : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV   Wed 12 Mar - 0:36

fucking great AMV :DI like the anime's choise i think it's the best anime for this music and the job on it is awsome gg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xDieguitoAMV
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 48
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV   Wed 12 Mar - 1:06

@RoX wrote:
fucking great AMV :DI like the anime's choise i think it's the best anime for this music and the job on it is awsome gg Very Happy
Wink thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amv-argentina.forosactivos.net/
Lilcrow972
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 30
Age : 21
Localisation : Martinique
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV   Wed 12 Mar - 1:16

Woaw i was just like... woaw when i heard dubstep xD
usually i don' like dubstep amv but here o.o dude, very good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicDarkLight
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1674
Age : 23
Localisation : BELGIUM
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV   Thu 13 Mar - 1:08

Hello

As I told you a bit on Skype, I really loved the association. It was just perfect and your editing really made it justice imo. Nearly nothing's wrong here, I could complain about some cam moves to sound cool but eh that's still totally decent ones and I don't feel like it xD I will just bother with the mask at 1:44 which is a bit weird but oh well.

Scene selection was top, pace never fails to follow the song with great scenes. That lollipop synch is perfect.

Really fresh video, congratz man o/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
xDieguitoAMV
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 48
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV   Thu 13 Mar - 3:01

@Lilcrow972 wrote:
Woaw i was just like... woaw when i heard dubstep xD
usually i don' like dubstep amv but here o.o dude, very good job!
ajaj thanks so much!

@MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

As I told you a bit on Skype, I really loved the association. It was just perfect and your editing really made it justice imo. Nearly nothing's wrong here, I could complain about some cam moves to sound cool but eh that's still totally decent ones and I don't feel like it xD I will just bother with the mask at 1:44 which is a bit weird but oh well.

Scene selection was top, pace never fails to follow the song with great scenes. That lollipop synch is perfect.

Really fresh video, congratz man o/
THanks for your opinion mdl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amv-argentina.forosactivos.net/
Pieetrr
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 46
Age : 23
Date d'inscription : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV   Fri 14 Mar - 1:57

At first i thought,Brazzers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV   

Back to top Go down
 

[Action] Meet the Witch - xDieguitoAMV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

 Similar topics

-
» Tiger Meet 2010 Spotter's Day
» Travailler moteur action (cascadeur, ...)
» I'm so glad to meet you!
» [SOFT] VLINGO WORDS TO ACTION : Application vocale [Gratuit]
» Tiger Meet 2010 Spotter's Day : Les Photos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-