Share | 
 

 IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sempai3607
Membre
avatar
Membre

Male Messages : 130
Age : 21
Date d'inscription : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Sun 9 Mar - 17:16

Guys if you dont like something, just check this site http://www.whitehouse.gov and create new petition about this IC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
KahloReiva
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 67
Age : 27
Localisation : United States
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Sun 9 Mar - 17:36

This part of the IC is hard for everyone, judges included. Give them a break, they're doing the best they can. Luciole may have said something in a harsh way, but he's not the only judge, MDL and Cross are trying to reach out to those unhappy participants, atleast its "something".

and guys, give Hyperion a break too, shes just disappointed I'm sure she means no harm. Like Chris said theres winners and losers, SOMEONE is going to have to be disappointed, its a competition. But handling it this way is wrong. I dont know alot of u, so i wont get much support in saying this. But just as u say dont take it so serious and cry about results. dont take it so serious and disrespect each other for having opinions. We're a "community". lets keep it that way and have fun with the remainder of the contest (which is what this is for anyway). regardless of placement, its a 3 day IC, it doesnt show ur true skill. U are all still great editors. but its okay to be disappointed and angry, but bashing other's hard work in the process may not be good. and making fun of each other, most certainly isnt good.

let's just pass a blunt about it.
here i'll start
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpacedGhost
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 47
Age : 27
Date d'inscription : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Sun 9 Mar - 17:58

@KahloReiva wrote:

let's just pass a blunt about it.

dont gotta tell me twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
Creed
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Male Messages : 1506
Age : 27
Localisation : Beuze en son
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Sun 9 Mar - 19:12

@SpacedGhost wrote:
@KahloReiva wrote:

let's just pass a blunt about it.

dont gotta tell me twice.

Now we're talking  Pfff



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
Breaker
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 9
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Sun 9 Mar - 19:22

ptdrrrrrrr Steven Seagal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khoa
Membre
avatar
Membre

Male Messages : 109
Age : 23
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Sun 9 Mar - 20:40



guys lets give up, we all know enigmo won anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoroichi
Membre actif
avatar
Membre actif

Male Messages : 197
Age : 21
Localisation : Trinidad
Date d'inscription : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Sun 9 Mar - 20:50

enigmo is our lord madara
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nero-team.1fr1.net/
Nyala
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Male Messages : 5473
Age : 27
Localisation : Paris, France.
Date d'inscription : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Sun 9 Mar - 20:53

Best motion eva, dat wonderful camera roll.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.souls-team.com
SpacedGhost
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 47
Age : 27
Date d'inscription : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 3:29

@pic4arts wrote:
@Luciole wrote:
get better
Or pre edit much and win like a boss.
is this a joke? becuz it's not funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
Crookz
Membre
avatar
Membre

Male Messages : 136
Age : 25
Localisation : England
Date d'inscription : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 4:18

@SpacedGhost wrote:
@pic4arts wrote:
@Luciole wrote:
get better
Or pre edit much and win like a boss.
is this a joke? becuz it's not funny.

if you mean the pre edit part, I bet a lot of people prepare things before hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicDarkLight
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1674
Age : 23
Localisation : BELGIUM
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 4:51

@Crookz wrote:
@SpacedGhost wrote:
@pic4arts wrote:
@Luciole wrote:
get better
Or pre edit much and win like a boss.
is this a joke? becuz it's not funny.

if you mean the pre edit part, I bet a lot of people prepare things before hand

I don't think "a lot" do that but I guess it exists Surprised

Anyways, I see some of you are disappointed with the rankings, I tried to explain my point of view in my comments on the forum. If you're still unhappy you can go on bashing judges, we are getting used to it now, but please don't blame the others' vids without respecting them, it's not their fault after all.
Thanks though to those who gave a negative opinion without getting too excited, we are doing our best and we'll try to take these comments into account.

Some comments from different people already summed up my opinion pretty well so yeah. After "Drama" comes Action and maybe even more drama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
SpacedGhost
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 47
Age : 27
Date d'inscription : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 5:10

@MagicDarkLight wrote:
@Crookz wrote:
@SpacedGhost wrote:
@pic4arts wrote:
@Luciole wrote:
get better
Or pre edit much and win like a boss.
is this a joke? becuz it's not funny.

if you mean the pre edit part, I bet a lot of people prepare things before hand

I don't think "a lot" do that but I guess it exists Surprised

Anyways, I see some of you are disappointed with the rankings, I tried to explain my point of view in my comments on the forum. If you're still unhappy you can go on bashing judges, we are getting used to it now, but please don't blame the others' vids without respecting them, it's not their fault after all.
Thanks though to those who gave a negative opinion without getting too excited, we are doing our best and we'll try to take these comments into account.

Some comments from different people already summed up my opinion pretty well so yeah. After "Drama" comes Action and maybe even more drama.
i'm making no real complaints about the judging. no complaint will change the results either way. everybody tried. everybody worked hard. everyone should just be happy they got the chance to have fun. at the end of the day the whole point of the ic was to have fun. MAKE IT FUN! the judging isnt the fun part. i just dont like the way i see some ppl treating others. but even then i wasnt gonna say anything. but the thing about pre-editing is totally against the rules. preparing urself such as downloading things u kno have alot of good footage and can be versatile with different styles of amv is one thing but i'm pretty sure no one considers that pre-editing. idk if it was a joke or not but most ppl seemed to have overlooked it and i just couldnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
ProjectBarcodeError
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1124
Age : 26
Localisation : au pays des chemises a carreaux
Date d'inscription : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 5:19

That Freddy is not bad.

Pass the blunt, mate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpacedGhost
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 47
Age : 27
Date d'inscription : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 5:31

@ProjectBarcodeError wrote:

Pass the blunt, mate.
come one come all. lol the whole argument calmed down once kahlo started passing blunts. give that man the nobel peace prize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
KahloReiva
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 67
Age : 27
Localisation : United States
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 5:36

@SpacedGhost wrote:
@ProjectBarcodeError wrote:

Pass the blunt, mate.
come one come all. lol the whole argument calmed down once kahlo started passing blunts. give that man the nobel peace prize.

thanks bruh.

A friend in need, is a friend indeed. But a friend with weed is better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vlex
Admin
avatar
Admin

Female Messages : 9525
Age : 28
Localisation : Canada
Date d'inscription : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 6:19

@KahloReiva wrote:

A friend in need, is a friend indeed. But a friend with weed is better.
couldn't have said it better 



In battles, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that have no power.
They are the ones that have no resolve for battle.


Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souls-team.frbb.net/forum
irriadin
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 48
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 6:40

@vlex wrote:
@KahloReiva wrote:

A friend in need, is a friend indeed. But a friend with weed is better.
couldn't have said it better 
Our thoughts compressed, which makes us blessed, and makes for stormy weather...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JazzsVids
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Messages : 153
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 8:06

@Cross wrote:
Please everyones,

I'm sorry for a certain answer, really. I know the results is an importante subject to debate and all your opinions are rights. I like reading different point of views and to learn how the others makers judge the amvs. The results are always a difficult subject, we have not the same criteria or style, we need to compose with that.

This is why I'm here if you want to discuss about something, this is your right to know about a decision after all.

So kind <3
 good game


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cour
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 57
Age : 23
Date d'inscription : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 8:26

Totally agree with Cross

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that's fine.

Well I wish you good luck to all and I can only say: I can not wait to see the results of the ACTION

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1115
Age : 25
Localisation : Bron
Date d'inscription : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 9:31

@JazzsVids wrote:
@Cross wrote:
Please everyones,

I'm sorry for a certain answer, really. I know the results is an importante subject to debate and all your opinions are rights. I like reading different point of views and to learn how the others makers judge the amvs. The results are always a difficult subject, we have not the same criteria or style, we need to compose with that.

This is why I'm here if you want to discuss about something, this is your right to know about a decision after all.

So kind <3
 good game

Always. Now we are all bro, make a brofist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goЯz
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Male Messages : 363
Localisation : Royaume du Maroc
Date d'inscription : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 10:18

Maximum bro fist!



BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuusei
Ex-Members
avatar
Ex-Members

Male Messages : 2708
Age : 26
Date d'inscription : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 10:22



There's some serious love around here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnIgMoZz2
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 22
Localisation : God's Thrown
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 11:52

lel y u guys taking results of dis contest so srsly? not lyke dis is enigmo'z contest

Advertisement:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicDarkLight
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1674
Age : 23
Localisation : BELGIUM
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 12:32

@SpacedGhost, though it's still hard to tell apart someone who masks and makes effect fastly from someone who preedited. And since they can't know whether their pre work will be useful or not, depending on the songs, I think it's not always in their favour to do that anyways.

But I can understand you'd feel a bit put off if you found out about it. That's not against the rules, but yeah imo that's against the whole point of an IC.

Anyways, brofist and blunt   
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
pic4arts
Membre
avatar
Membre

Messages : 96
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Date d'inscription : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    Mon 10 Mar - 13:28

@EnIgMoZz2 wrote:
lel y u guys taking results of dis contest so srsly? not lyke dis is enigmo'z contest

Advertisement:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.animemusikvideos.de
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5    

Back to top Go down
 

IC Soul's Team 10: CATEGORY RESULTS 5/5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION-