Share | 
 

 [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danparthenis
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Sun 1 Mar - 16:54





My Entry for the dance category Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lllFlaSh VFX
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 5
Age : 22
Localisation : London
Date d'inscription : 2015-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Sun 1 Mar - 17:00

nice and gl
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/shitstormstudio/about
danparthenis
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Sun 1 Mar - 17:32

lllFlaSh VFX wrote:
nice and gl
Thanks bro Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly
Membre actif
avatar
Membre actif

Male Messages : 158
Age : 22
Localisation : Bordeaux
Date d'inscription : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Sun 1 Mar - 17:57

Not bad, really some parts with the mirror effect even if the effect didn't really fit with some scene I think.

Gl for the contest Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danparthenis
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Sun 1 Mar - 19:02

Sly wrote:
Not bad, really some parts with the mirror effect even if the effect didn't really fit with some scene I think.

Gl for the contest Smile
thank you and oh then I will try to make it fit better in future vids cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JazzsVids
Soul's team
avatar
Soul's team

Messages : 153
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Sun 1 Mar - 19:13

I'll never understand the "Dance" amv genre... is it supposed to be dancing or action? xDD
But besides that, nice work in general! good luck Smile


Back to top Go down
View user profile
danparthenis
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Sun 1 Mar - 19:36

JazzsVids wrote:
I'll never understand the "Dance" amv genre... is it supposed to be dancing or action? xDD
But besides that, nice work in general! good luck Smile

I ask myself that question every day haha honestly I just think everybody has their own idea of what dance is XP thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicDarkLight
Fou Furieux
avatar
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1674
Age : 23
Localisation : BELGIUM
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Wed 4 Mar - 2:14

Woohh

Nice mirror effects, I played with that too a little and I think there are a lot of interesting things to do with this effect Very Happy But as for the video, I think you tried to synch the beats with new ways but it didn't work that well imo, it needed more impacts! And the pace at the end just got slower and slower sadly. But good ideas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
danparthenis
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Wed 4 Mar - 3:50

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Woohh

Nice mirror effects, I played with that too a little and I think there are a lot of interesting things to do with this effect Very Happy But as for the video, I think you tried to synch the beats with new ways but it didn't work that well imo, it needed more impacts! And the pace at the end just got slower and slower sadly. But good ideas!

Thanks mate I really appreciate the feedback, and yeah I saw your video as well really liked it. For me this is all still very experimental so I will try to get better at it and take all the criticism I get from here Smile Good luck in the dance results tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpacedGhost
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Male Messages : 47
Age : 26
Date d'inscription : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Wed 4 Mar - 5:11

Pretty nice vid. i found the mirror effect to be interesting and it helped you make quite a few cool transitions. Although i did notice that some of the beginning was very similar to Kvakond's fruitless loop amv.
Spoiler:
 

a little too similar if u ask me but overall very nice job. good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
darkeldion
Membre
avatar
Membre

Male Messages : 101
Age : 24
Localisation : yvelines, montigny le bretonneux
Date d'inscription : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Wed 4 Mar - 13:01

Me i like this vidéo. juste probleme with the end, too slow for me. Only part that i don't like. But i like this amv (personally, just personnally, i prefer your video that vivifx in the same music, but just my taste).
GG and good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danparthenis
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Wed 4 Mar - 14:31

SpacedGhost wrote:
Pretty nice vid. i found the mirror effect to be interesting and it helped you make quite a few cool transitions. Although i did notice that some of the beginning was very similar to Kvakond's fruitless loop amv.
Spoiler:
 

a little too similar if u ask me but overall very nice job. good luck.

ok so firstly I have never seen this amv before you showed it to me for the first time so I can assure you I didn't imitate it or anything like that, secondly mine is different enough in my opinion but it's ok everybody has different opinions, I will try to research my concepts a bit more b4 I edit them from now on, thanks for your feedback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danparthenis
Nouveau
avatar
Nouveau

Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   Wed 4 Mar - 14:33

darkeldion wrote:
Me i like this vidéo. juste probleme with the end, too slow for me. Only part that i don't like. But i like this amv (personally, just personnally, i prefer your video that vivifx in the same music, but just my taste).
GG and good luck

I am glad to hear your words and sorry about that I started running out of scenes towards the end so I tried hard to keep the fast sync up, and I tried with the last bit to give it more of a narrative as in you know all this time this was all in his exam. Sorry if It didn't work well I will take your feedback on board for future works Smile thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   

Back to top Go down
 

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» [JEU] NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT : Un jeu de course à ne plus présenter [Payant]
» Tilt shift
» SHIFT de Ange et Henri Loevenbruck
» BlazBlue Continuum Shift
» BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 11 : THERE WILL BE HATERS EDITION :: IRON CHEF 11 -- AMV-