AuthorMessage
Skydean
Membre
Membre

Male Messages : 129

PostSubject: [Skydean] Themyscira   Sun 12 Apr - 17:12

--> Special thanks to Luciole for the ban ! <--

French Zone:

Hi everyone, it's about time I posted my vid (just figured out that it wasn't on ST forums, sorry) xD

As some of you may know, I entered the ST IC #11 in the Avatar Squad with Sephi and Zuuki (big up) and without a surprise, I was send on the fun category =P

So after a good week of fixing some little dirty technical spots and adding a few surprises that I hadn't time to mess around with during the contest that I present to you Themyscira ! ^^

I think the result could be a little more convincing with more appropriate footage to consolidate the strong/independent/daring woman vibe but Hadopi (French law against web piracy) is watching me and I didn't know what I wanted to do before I heard the Fun music pack, so... considering all that, we can say that it's not bad either cheers

Special thanks to : Sephi, Zuuki, Okill, Luciole, Inaya and Cmoididi

Here, I'll shut up and let you enjoy, hoping that I can at least get a smile out of you all Wink

Various (48):

Musics : Namie Amuro - Wonder Woman feat. AI & Anna Tsuchiya / TLC - No Scrubs (Drop Out Orchestra Rework)

DDL : [Skydean] Themyscira

Streaming
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-no-kagami.forums-actifs.com/

[Skydean] Themyscira

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1