Share | 

[Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadingSundown
Nouveau
Nouveau

Female Messages : 8

PostSubject: [Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse    Mon 27 Feb - 2:01

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iYoshiKun
Membre actif
Membre actif

Male Messages : 162

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse    Mon 27 Feb - 2:37

It was really cool (like always) Lis, good jooooob YEY
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun
JazzsVids
Soul's team
Soul's team

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse    Tue 28 Feb - 5:32

Nice Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZoroIttoryu
Membre
Membre

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse    Tue 28 Feb - 11:37

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Soul's team
Soul's team

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse    Fri 3 Mar - 0:54

As always I like your style! It's a bit slow sometimes but it did not stop me to enjoy it

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicDarkLight
Fou Furieux
Fou Furieux

Male Messages : 1671

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse    Fri 10 Mar - 15:36

Hello

I didn't like it, the audio cuts were terrible imo. The colors are fully monochromatic and destroys the black and contrasts most of the time. Most of the FX are actually too exagerated, like the noise or the rough cam moves. Regarding the pace, it's not too bad in the last part, despite being a bit slow but the first part is overpaced with a very fast steam of scenes and many cam moves for no reason.

So yeah, not a fan of this one, good luck in the contest
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
FadingSundown
Nouveau
Nouveau

Female Messages : 8

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse    Sat 11 Mar - 12:44

@MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

I didn't like it, the audio cuts were terrible imo. The colors are fully monochromatic and destroys the black and contrasts most of the time. Most of the FX are actually too exagerated, like the noise or the rough cam moves. Regarding the pace, it's not too bad in the last part, despite being a bit slow but the first part is overpaced with a very fast steam of scenes and many cam moves for no reason.

So yeah, not a fan of this one, good luck in the contest

First of thank you for your feedback. I don't think my audio cuts were terrible but I can see and hear that it would've been better if I had kept the song more as it was originally. As for the monochromatic parts, some of the scenes itself were already very much one-color but I do agree that it is too desaturated and the contrast and white balance are off for the video as a whole (I should've checked it on another moniter). For the story I wanted to portray I needed the scenes in the first half but I can see now that I could've done a lot of things better when it comes to pacing.

What can I say this vid was an experiment for me, I think you'd like my previous edits more than this one.
Thanks for taking the time to comment and I'll take your feedback into consideration with every next project : ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse    

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance] FadingSundown - Amaranthine Curse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1